Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May Picture

So I finally got the "May" picture of the boys up down the side of the blog...it was seriously the best picture I could get of all three of them. I did try hard, but I will try harder for June and see if I can get one of them facing me...this crawling thing has been detrimental to group shots! Since you can't see any of their adorable little faces in the new picture I thought that I would put up individual "May" shots in this post.
Lucas Christopher AlexanderNathan James Alexander
Matthew Owen Alexander
Man do I ever love these boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the individual shots, but I got a kick out of the side shot too.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh I LOVE the May group shot!! SO SO cute! oh my goodness I love those boys too!!

Aunty K

Related Posts with Thumbnails