Sunday, December 2, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Two days in a row...look at me go :) hahaha

Anyways we had a great little sunday in this house.  We had breakfast with papa, hit costco (well went shopping at costco), snuggled, watched movies, read new books, a visit from aunty, made cookies, and shovelled, and shovelled, and shovelled.  My sister heard that there is supposed to be 20cm of new snow by the morning! AGH!

In my lack of blogging I missed posting these pictures we had done way back before the snow came.  We got a disc FULL of pictures that I love...I had trouble not posting them all!  Here they are...



























5 comments:

Ami said...

These are FABULOUS! You'd need a whole wall to hang them all on!!

Tim and Darcy said...

Looooooove them ALL!!!

The Roths said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I could look at these pics for days!! love all you guys!!

Christa said...

So great to see you back at it! And big time!! Absolutely gorgeous photos... I love the lighting in all of them. One beautiful family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails