Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Road Trip!

So my 4 guys and I packed up and headed down to Medicine Hat to spend the weekend with some of our favorite people!  We took off as soon as I was done work on Friday and we were not sure how the boys were going to do on the drive...they were AWESOME!  I think John and I complained to each other more than they did!  When we pulled up to our friend's house after 4.5hrs of driving one of the boys said "we are here?  that wasn't too far" hahaha.  Anyways here are a couple pics from the drive and our time there...I did not have the camera out as much as I should have, we were too busy just enjoying our time!  The boys would not all pose together this time...it is on our list of goals for the next visit :)










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails